BAMBRELLA® GUARANTEES YOUR NEW UMBRELLA AGAINST FAULTY WORKMANSHIP AND DEFECTIVE MATERIALS.
The standard warranty is 60 months for residential use and 36 months for commercial use with the Levante Range and Infinity Collections.
There is a 36 month warranty for both commercial and residential use with the Side Wind Collection and 24 months for residential use with the Sirocco Collection.
The period of warranty is calculated from the date of purchase.
This is in addition to any of the rights the customer may have in law.
This warranty is not intended to modify or limit such rights.
This warranty is given subject to the following conditions:
- It is the buyer’s / user’s responsibility to ensure the Bambrella® umbrella is correctly mounted in a suitable base or anchor fixing system, taking in to account the size of the Bambrella® umbrella and prevailing weather conditions.
- The Bambrella® umbrella is to be used, having regard for the prevailing weather at the time of use. You must take additional care in windy conditions. Bambrella® does not recommend or warrant the use of their umbrellas in winds exceeding 25mph (40 kph). The umbrella must also be collapsed when left unattended.
- Any modifications made to the Bambrella® umbrella, except those made by an authorized Bambrella® agent, may invalidate the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover repairs which are necessary because of an accident or because of careless use of the Bambrella® umbrella.
- This warranty does not cover damage of the Bambrella® umbrella caused from or by wind, fire, theft, vandalism or misuse.
- This warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Bambrella® umbrella and does not apply to any subsequent owner.
- If you fail to comply with any of the conditions of this warranty, your failure may invalidate the warranty or any claim made under it.
- The material covers are not guaranteed by this warranty but by each manufacturer for the different materials available. Please visit http://www.bambrellaUSA.com to see what protection is offered for the relevant covers.
Cancelations And Returns
Cancelations are accepted for any item from our stock program that is canceled prior to the order being processed for packing and shipping.
Cancelations cannot be accepted for any item that is custom ordered after the order is confirmed and deposit is received.
Cancelations cannot be accepted for any orders that have already been shipped whether they are still in transit or already received by customer.
Bambrella does not accept any returns, all sales are final.